Events & News
- Schenectady Heritage Foundation Offering Stoop Repair Incentive Grants
- Stockade Association Recognizes The Canal Corporation Efforts To Prevent Ice Jams On The Mohawk
- Basement Dig Uncovers Treasure Trove
Membership meetings are held five times a year, in January, March, May, September and November. We always feature a program of interest to residents. Everyone is welcome to attend but only members can vote on matters.
Additionally, our neighborhood hosts a number of cherished annual events, including:
- Tavern Night (February)
- Sidewalk Sale (June)
- Summer Picnic
- Walkabout (September, alternate years)
- Art and Nature Garden Tour (alternating summers)
- The Stockade Villagers’ Art Show (September), arranged by local artists.
- Tree Lighting (December)
- Neighborhood Cleanups