Events & News
- Tree Lighting Ceremony (December 2021)
- American Rescue Plan Act Funds Recommendations
- Preservation League of New York State Garden Tour Write-Up
- Reminder To Renew Membership
Membership meetings are held five times a year, in January, March, May, September and November. We always feature a program of interest to residents. Everyone is welcome to attend but only members can vote on matters.
Additionally, our neighborhood hosts a number of cherished annual events, including:
- Tavern Night (February)
- Sidewalk Sale (June)
- Summer Picnic
- Walkabout (September, alternate years)
- Art and Nature Garden Tour (alternating summers)
- The Stockade Villagers’ Art Show (September), arranged by local artists.
- Tree Lighting (December)
- Neighborhood Cleanups